CBS airng NCAA Champs. in May

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The 2008 NCAA Gymnastics Championships will be broadcast by CBS on a tape delay basis. The broadcast is set to air Saturday, May 10 from 2-4:00 p.m. (central). The CBS talent will be Tim Brando and Amanda Borden.

Bog,

Do you know if one of the fringe sport cable chanels is reshowing it? My husband has subscirbed to ESPN1 and 2, The Big Ten Network, The Versus channel, The ESPN U, Fox Sports, Fox Sports North.. and more I dont know all of them...

I like the chanels because we have seen a whole bunch of college gymnastics this year but somehow missed the NCAA Championsips!!!

Most of the NCAA meets have been on their individual websites. They have all been pretty good with great commentaries on the whole.

The problem with the finals is that the rights to it were bought by CBS and therefore legally nobody else can screen it. So, sadly, we'll have to wait until the 10th and hope that CBS does a good job of showing us all the good stuff.

My girls have a team comp on May 10th, so I shall be recording it to watch with them later. I still think with the online coverage and the CBS coverage we see way more exciting college gymnastics than ever before, woo hoo to the internet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back