WAG Celebration!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14190
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have successfully moved my office to a new area within our office this week. I have managed not to lose my mind through months and months of dealing with an office under construction. This is most definitely worth celebrating.

DD has made it to Regionals in her first year of level 9.

And my oldest DD will be making a college decision very soon.

Managed to navigate our way thru 2 bouts of the flu (1 each) and 1 case of strep (dd).

Missed 2 meets due to illness, but still qualified to Regionals (yay!).

Hoping to complete my taxes soon. Better do since the $$$ is almost all spent!

Wow, just reread my post... it's so full of mistakes I'm surprised you could understand even a bit of it. Thanks french cell Phone keyboard!

I broke off a two-year relationship with someone who was making me feel bad about myself, and not seeming to care about my feelings.

I finally signed up for a full session of trapeze classes (my post-gymnastics physical activity).

I actually tumbled with serious intentions for the first time in a couple years and found out I can still do back layouts (back tumbling has always been confusing/fearful for me).

Can I make an addition to my celebration?

I recently received an offer to study at the London School of Economics (#2 in the world for social sciences)! Still not sure if I will take it, because it's a big move and very expensive, but I am proud of that.

I normally don't talk about my own gymnastics that much on here, since I do it mostly for myself and my main goal is to enjoy it as long as I can, not to win anything with it.
I train 4-6 hours a week (more is neither an option nor doable for me) and currently without a coach. So it's always a struggle to get competition ready and perfect skills in those few hours and with little outside feedback. Today I finally hit bars in competition and for the first time in my life at 22 years of age got a 9.0 E-Score. I am over the moon! I don't have a lot of specific goals in the sport, but this was one of them. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back