Off Topic Celtic Thunder

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This is especially for the girls! I imagine most of our gymnasts here will go for Damian. Personally, I'd like a bit of Paul.

They're a fairly new group from Ireland, all put together by the legendary Phil Coulter. He brought them together for one show in Dublin, but it's become a sensation. Great music, cute boys with accents.. what more does a girl need? :D These guys have amazing ranges (a bass, 3 baritones, and a classically-trained tenor)--one of the baritones just turned sixteen and has a killer voice. Their second CD was released today.

Check it:

YouTube - Celtic Thunder - Danny Boy
YouTube - Celtic Thunder - Heartland, Raggle Taggle Gypsy
YouTube - Celtic Thunder ~ Paul Byrom - Love Thee Dearest - *swoon* I want to see him do some Puccini
YouTube - Celtic Thunder - Brother in Arms - I think he'd make a brilliant Phantom
YouTube - Celtic Thunder - Puppy Love

My whole family LOVES these guys! Even my 5-year-old son and 6-year-old daughter. We bought the DVD and it has gotten a lot of use. My little son's favorite song is "That's a Woman." It's so funny to hear him sing it. My oldest likes "Heartbreaker" and I think my daughter's favorite is "Puppy Love." I like "Raggle Taggle Gypsy" and "Ride On." Their version of "Desperado" is great, too.

Do you have Celtic Woman? I saw them in Feb., and they were amazing!

There are tons of interviews on youtube. These guys are totally charming, and Paul is really funny!

No, we don't have Celtic Woman. I have heard some but I wasn't nearly as impressed.

Oh WOW! WOW WOW WOW! They sound amazing! That was the first time I heard them and I loved them! I like just listening and not watching though because sometimes there movements are a little odd like in "Puppy Love". But otherwise fantastic! I actually like Celtic Woman.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back