Parents Chalk bucket baby is

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

One of those curve balls life throws us that puts everything else in perspective.

May your daughter recover completely and quickly, while knowing how much love surrounds her.

Warm thoughts and prayers to you and your daughter.

I'm so sorry. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers

I have 2 friends whose daughters have had brain tumors removed in the past couple of years and they are both doing great! They are both very athletic (not gymnastics though) and both are back doing the sports that they love.

So sorry to hear. Praying and thinking positive thoughts. I wish her a positive prognosis and speedy healing after surgery!

And how absolutely amazing she must be, with such a strong character, in order to push through in this sport, despite.

Please do keep us updated. I'll be thinking of her.

she had her surgery and all of the tumor was removed but we found out it was cancerous so she needs radiation and Chemo, so she has a long road ahead but so many people on her side cheering her back on and back to school and gymnastics. she has been so amazing thru all this and the Drs ar really amazed at her prowess , they comment all the time how she is further than most kids , I honesty believe it has to do with her being so strong and healthy body otherwise.
Not to forget how determined she is.

she had her surgery and all of the tumor was removed but we found out it was cancerous so she needs radiation and Chemo, so she has a long road ahead but so many people on her side cheering her back on and back to school and gymnastics. she has been so amazing thru all this and the Drs ar really amazed at her prowess , they comment all the time how she is further than most kids , I honesty believe it has to do with her being so strong and healthy body otherwise.
Not to forget how determined she is.
So sorry to hear this. Really hope the treatment goes well for her.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back