Parents Chalk bucket baby is

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

she had her surgery and all of the tumor was removed but we found out it was cancerous so she needs radiation and Chemo, so she has a long road ahead but so many people on her side cheering her back on and back to school and gymnastics. she has been so amazing thru all this and the Drs ar really amazed at her prowess , they comment all the time how she is further than most kids , I honesty believe it has to do with her being so strong and healthy body otherwise.
Not to forget how determined she is.
Many prayers being said tonight for your daughter and your family and yourself. I pray you all stay strong through the fight, and wish you lived near us, as I would gladly offer assistance in anyway that would be deemed helpful (even if it was cooking, which is not my strong suit). Blessings.

... we found out it was cancerous so she needs radiation and Chemo, so she has a long road ahead...

My heart… goes out to you. We are all here for you.

Children are resilient, tenacious, and optimistic.
May any tears you shed be from pride at how your daughter
lights up a room with her optimism and energy while conquering all obstacles.

Big hug.

she had her surgery and all of the tumor was removed

The phrase oncologists use is "the best form of cure is the knife".

If they have removed the tumour with clear margins that's a huge success. Generally the chemo and radiotherapy is to "mop up" anything that may possibly have escaped and prevent recurrence.

If she's through surgery with no deficits that's huge as well.

Good luck with the rest of her treatment.

Wow thinking of you all, how scary.
Hoping everything goes well as it has so far and she copes well with treatment and it's just precautionary.
Hugs.

she had her surgery and all of the tumor was removed but we found out it was cancerous so she needs radiation and Chemo, so she has a long road ahead but so many people on her side cheering her back on and back to school and gymnastics. she has been so amazing thru all this and the Drs ar really amazed at her prowess , they comment all the time how she is further than most kids , I honesty believe it has to do with her being so strong and healthy body otherwise.
Sending love!!!

We will keep cheering from her here too.

We're thinking of you and your family, and hoping for a speedy recovery and successful chemo and radiation. As a parent I imagine it's terrifying. Sending hugs. Please keep us updated if you can.

Sending prayers, love and an army of CB fairies. Kids with cancer amaze me. They are strong and resiliant. Please keep us updated. We are all here for you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back