Parents Chalk bucket baby is

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Continued prayers for your and your family! Positivity works wonders I have seen it first hand, so keep each other happy and looking forward and you will all come out of this as stronger people!

Sending you healing thoughts. It's so nice to hear of these wonderful gym families. I'm sure it will be a real comfort to her during treatment, keeping some normalcy.

Thanks for the update. I've been wondering how you all are doing. Continued positive and healing thoughts for all of you. Your DD's strength is inspiring.

I feel gymnasts just naturally have more tenacity in general! I love that her sport is helping her physically and mentally!!!! If they have not discussed how chemo and radiation will effect her fertility in the future, please ask. I am sending some mama love your way! I see you are doing your best to be upbeat and your DD will follow your lead. However, its usually the sick child who end up teaching us.

Thank you for the update. I too have been thinking about your sweet girl. Continued prayers for her and your family! She is one amazing girl! <3

I will be praying for your little girl. I'm certain her mental and emotional strength will match her physical strength!

Just read this thread for the first time, know that prayers are being said here in Australia for a safe recovery, you are so brave to share your journey & your Dd is so inspirational.

Thanks Everyone! she is down to 9 radiation treatments left. And has been in the gym working out and doing a walk thru of her routines without the tumbling and cannot do the tumbling till July at least and maybe Even August . Her PT she is getting here at the hospital is great they keep telling me they have to come up with new things since she is so strong and pushes her self since she is so determined, I LOVE this kid since she is NOT letting cancer get in the way of what she wants and that is to get back to the gym :) So inspirational to me.
yep I am a VERY PROUD mama.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back