Parents Chalk bucket baby is

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Fantastic news! What an awesome kid you have, she is kicking cancer's butt and then some. An inspiration to us all, truly...you have all the reasons in the world to be a courageous proud mama!

Thanks Everyone! she is down to 9 radiation treatments left. And has been in the gym working out and doing a walk thru of her routines without the tumbling and cannot do the tumbling till July at least and maybe Even August . Her PT she is getting here at the hospital is great they keep telling me they have to come up with new things since she is so strong and pushes her self since she is so determined, I LOVE this kid since she is NOT letting cancer get in the way of what she wants and that is to get back to the gym :) So inspirational to me.
yep I am a VERY PROUD mama.
My heart smiles at this!!!! There is just something amazing about a strong determined girl!!!! Hope her mama is coping as well! But lets be honest, I am sending hugs because I would be a mess. I can not wait to hear about your continued journey!

Little Miss Is done with Radiation and really ready to flip and just do a cartwheel or handstand but still is not allowed and won't be till july or August. She even went back to school today and did monkey bars at the park yesterday (hard to stop her these days and trying to let her do some but def not all stuff LOL)

Yay! Are you back home most days? What is her next step?

Sending cheers, hugs, prayers and fairies! It's so hard to keep them down but keep trying.

What an amazing child you have! Truly, you give us all perspective. I hope she reaches her goals in life. Incredibly awesome.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back