Chalk Bucket Upgrade!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What features are you looking forward to once The Chalk Bucket is upgraded?

• Thread Prefixes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
In order to gear up for the Olympics, The Chalk Bucket will be upgrading to the latest version of our software (vBulletin 3.7.0). The upgrade will bring many new features that are partially outlined in the following thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249460

While we have had some of these features in the past, they were all added via third party modules. I have had to remove many of these modules do to integration issues. Having them built into the core software is a great advantage.

Check out the list of new features and let me know what you are looking forward to. I'm, of course, looking forward to all the advanced administration tools as well as thread tagging for easier searching. Besides that, the Social Networking looks fun.

I like the social networking idea!

Is there any chance we might ever see a new user interface with less girly colors? I mean I know girls outnumber boys by like 20 to 1 on here but still...

If you scroll down and look at the bottom left corner, there's a drop down menu that allows you to switch to the chalk bucket classic skin, which is far less girly.

Though yes, I would put in a vote for less girly default colors.

Hmm, after seeing the classic CB skin, I ended up switching it back to the girly one! This one is an improvement over the black/pale yellow/blue...

I like the social networking idea!

Is there any chance we might ever see a new user interface with less girly colors? I mean I know girls outnumber boys by like 20 to 1 on here but still...

I know...the skin is very girly. I have some ideas, just not enough time to implement them. I'll see what I can do over the summer.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back