Chalkbucket Booster Club - Join today and be a part of the support team!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/content/12-booster-club.html

It has been some time since we launched the Chalkbucket Booster Club, and after our huge upgrade and the new features that have been added it is high time you were all given a chance to show your love for the site.

By joining the Chalkbucket Booster Club you will help financially support the site and it's features, allowing it to continue to be the great place it is. I am sure you all realise a site this large, and as content rich, is not cheap to run and we would love some extra help to keep things going and growing.

If you would like to join follow the link above, or the one that is located on our home page, this will take you to a purchase page where you can check out using Paypal.

In return you will get a cool badge under your name so that everyone can see you are a proud supporter of the Chalkbucket. You will also get the following features added to your account.

Booster Club Upgraded Settings
-Increased avatar size (100px by 100px)
-Increased PM storage (from 50 to 100 messages)
-Ability to have an image for a signature (468px by 60px)

Many thanks ahead of time for supporting our great site!

Last edited:
Yes...we definitely need a little help. In order to keep The Chalk Bucket moving steadily into the future...we need a booster club. Support the CB and get a cool badge by your name too! It's only $10...less than a dollar a month.

I am replying to keep this post on the "new posts" list and also to see if my "cool badge" has shown up yet. I think nothing about spending $10 on a book and I have gotten SO much more info about gymnastics (about which I knew NOTHING) from this site than I could have ever gotten from any book. I'm happy to be a Chalk Buster Booster!!!!

Thank you so much Mary, once the admin receives a number of memberships he will give us all our lovely badges.

Thanks MaryA!

An added benefit of the Booster Club...ads in the first post of each thread will no longer show for Booster Club members.

We now have 8 booster club members. THANK YOU!...lets get some more!

I am beginning to see more booster club members on posts and that is great.

How about some more of you join in? Just think, for less the the price of a lunch out you could help support the Chalkbucket, and get some nice upgrades too!

Bumping this up, I am seeing more and more members.

Just think for the price of two visits to Starbucks you could help the CB remain the awesome place it is. If anyone has problems with paypal just let a mod know and they will let you know the work around.

Just a reminder that we are always looking for more booster club members. It's only $10 per year and you get the following benefits:

Booster Club Upgraded Settings
-Get the cool CB Booster badge under your name in the forums!
-Increased avatar size (100px by 100px)
-Increased PM storage (from 50 to 200 messages)
-Ability to upload a 468px by 60px image for your signature
-Inline ads will disappear (the ads in the first post and last post of each thread...ad spots 'D' and 'E' on the advertising page)

Help us out and join today. It's as easy as sending $10 through Paypal. Click the link below:

http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/payments.php

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back