Off Topic Change

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

When change happens its normally for the better but sometimes it just sucks in all honesty. I had some of the best friends for the longest time and now they don't even act like I exist. I am only 18 years old and I have known these girls for almost 4 years now. The worst part is that no one knows why we aren't friends anymore; they don't and I don't. Just one day all of a sudden they didn't want to be friends anymore. It hurt worse than getting in a fight with someone because no one even knows what happened. I miss them but I doubt they miss me and that sucks too. I can't even confront them now because the group of people they hang out with now are so rude and judgmental that they would just go talk about it to everyone else instead of keeping it between us and that sucks too because I can't ever tell them I'm sorry for whatever happened or even what is on my mind. It seems like my only opinion is to do nothing and that sucks too. Sorry I'm just venting.

I'm sorry you are going thru this:(! Unfortunately, these types of situations are just a fact of life. As you get older, you realize sometimes people/friendships can change. Not all friendship end with a fight or the fact that someone did something wrong. Maybe you grow apart or just grow in different directions. If they are true friends they will come back to you. But you need to live your life. Move on with your life & make healthy new friendships. I know a saying, but I don't know the author..."If you love something set it free, if it comes back to you it is yours, if it doesn't it never really was". There is also an e-mail that I've seen about "Seasons of friendship". About how some friends are only with us for a certain period of our lives & then that "season of friendship" is over. Such as friends you work with & then you get a new job. I think we are meant to have many friends to get us through all the different seasons of our lives. My heart goes out to you! I can remember when this realization of the "seasons of friendship" hit me and it hurt badly:(. But you will make new friends, just be open to the idea. It's just a new season for you.:)

This must be an extremely difficult time for you. Times change, people change. All that we can say is that things will work out for the best. Keep the faith.

oh geez why dont i listen to myself. today was the second day of highschool and my boyfriend broke up with me after five months. i have nooooooooo idea why oh well c'est la vie *shrug* hahahahahahahaha i should totally listen to my own advice. people change the world keeps spinning and thts how life goes =]

Change-Taylor Swift
YouTube - Taylor Swift - Change

And it's a sad picture, the final blow hits you
Somebody else gets what you wanted again
You know it's all the same, another time and place
Repeating history and you're getting sick of it

But I believe in whatever you do
And I'll do anything to see it through

Because these things will change, can you feel it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down
It's a revolution, the time will come for us to finally win

We'll sing hallelujah!
We'll sing hallelujah! Oh

So we've been outnumbered, raided and now cornered
It's hard to fight when the fight ain't fair
We're getting stronger now from things they never found
They might be bigger but we're faster and never scared

You can walk away and say we don't need this
But there's something in your eyes says we can beat this

'Cause these things will change, can you feel it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down
It's a revolution, the time will come for us to finally win

We'll sing hallelujah!
We'll sing hallelujah! Oh

Tonight we'll stand and get off our knees
To fight for what we've worked for all these years
And the battle was long, it's the fight of our lives
Will we stand up champions tonight?

It was the night things changed, can you see it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back fell down
It's a revolution, throw your hands up, 'cause we never gave in

We'll sing hallelujah!
We sang hallelujah!
Hallelujah!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back