Parents Charm Bracelet/Necklace or Pins??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovemylifex4

Proud Parent
Alexis has her first meet on the 24th :) She is SO excited!! I am hoping to surprise her with a level 4 charm for a necklace or bracelet (do they make anything like this) or a level 4 pin (to maybe put on her gym bag?)! I'm not sure which yet but was wondering if anyone could tell me where to look for these? I have found the pins... but am having trouble finding a bracelet or necklace that she could continue to add on to. I am not sure yet which we will be doing though...

Thanks!! :)

Kathy collects the pins and they're a lot of fun. I have a "Got My Kip" pin hiding away in my closet that she's on the verge of getting!!! She gets a pin and a bear (the ones with the levels on their tummies) DISCOUNT LEOTARDS, GYMNASTICS LEOTARDS & MORE - BEARS, ANIMALS
when she moves up to the next level (she now has 3, 4, and 5)
and she LOVES those. I also found a "made it to states" bear that I gave her last year for level 4 states. I think she counts those bears among her most precious posessions.

But I did also get her a charm bracelet and a charm makes a nice (and inexpensive) gift to give her at a meet. I ordered some from this site...
Sterling Silver Gymnastics Charms

In addition to a few gymnastics charms, I also ordered her one thats a tiny picture frame... I was thinking that, as some point, I'll put a little gymnastics picture of her in it. These are also hiding in my closet waiting to become meet gifts. If my kids only knew all of the treasures hiding in my closet!

Good luck to your dd as she starts to compete!

My DD has a ton of pins because that is what the girls in her old gym had but at a meet she saw the charms and now has the charm bracelet. She likes that better because she can wear it with anything and she thinks it looks cool.

Thanks everyone!! I bought her a little bear... I couldn't get the one from discount leotards here in time (LOVE IT) so I ordered it and will give it to her later. But I did order her a gymnastics bear from cafepress that says "I can do anything" (her favorite bible verse is Philippians 4:13). I also got her a level 4 pin, along with a lot of other pins I'll put away until it's time to give them to her. I also ordered her the charm bracelet and level 4 charm.

Considering it is her first meet... I went ahead and got her the Nastia leo she has been wanting SO bad (the black supergirl leo and shorts). I'll give it to her once we're back in the vehicle after the meet :)

Can't wait!!! She is SO excited!

Thanks again!!!

Alexis has her first meet on the 24th :) She is SO excited!! I am hoping to surprise her with a level 4 charm for a necklace or bracelet (do they make anything like this) or a level 4 pin (to maybe put on her gym bag?)! I'm not sure which yet but was wondering if anyone could tell me where to look for these? I have found the pins... but am having trouble finding a bracelet or necklace that she could continue to add on to. I am not sure yet which we will be doing though...

Thanks!! :)

I have never seen anything like this. You might have a business idea on your hands. :)

We came from a gym that did a star chart for getting a skill but I love the idea of doing something more permanant. We have a standing Cheesecake Factory reward for a 36 AA but your idea sounds healthier! Let me know if you go into business. :)

I got Pickle a bag bangle for her gym bag last year to celebrate states. Right now it has the "made it to states L4" charm and the "36" charm.

bb18 bag bangle/jean jewelry

The bracelets are nice too, but she would never wear it. A lot of girls at her gym do pins. They sell them at the meets too.

My dd has one of the Charm it bracelets and she only has gymnastics charms on it. They have lots of the gymnastics charms that I found at a dance store but I'm sure they are available online.

I love the bears and pins too!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back