Parents "cheer" curls ? ? ? ?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JessMom

Proud Parent
okay . . . we're doing a hair test run . . . won't know how it goes until tomorrow morning but I'm really feeling the fake "cheer" curls may be the way to go.

Anyone use them?

brands? types? thoughts? advise?

talk to me ladies!

Last year I had a friend do french braids . . . just the idea of curls is driving me nuts.

:D

Curls aren't that hard, really. I find them easiest to do, hate braiding and buns, but we have to have buns. The trick is to get the nice, soft rollers, Ion Spray gel (or similar) and put them in the night before. Then, blow dry in the am to make sure they are dry. Spray some super hold hair spray on them. Remove the rollers, sprays tons more hairspray. That is it. :D You can do it. I am the worst hair-doer and I can do it. I miss the curls. Hate having to do a neat bun, though I have figured it out now, I still don't like it. LOL.

Doing cheer curls aren't that bad once you get the hand of it. You have to use DRY hair because if it is wet it doesn't dry overnight. I have found that using the gel is easier than hairspray. Just pour some gel on a plate and dip your index finger in and coat the strand that way.

Hairpieces I feel are more risky because they might fall off in the middle of a routine. PM me if you need more detailed instructions!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back