Chelsie Memmel Petition!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I don't know anything about the backstory. Why was she denied entrance to compete?

What gym law mom said!

No petition from fans, no matter how many signatures, is going to get an athlete into the VISA Championships nor the Olympic Trials. The coaches have already tried the official petition method - no joy. Chelsie is a great athlete and an inspiration, but she wasn't ready for the Classic and didn't demonstrate the required skill minimums. Time to move on to the next phase of her life.

What gym law mom said!

No petition from fans, no matter how many signatures, is going to get an athlete into the VISA Championships nor the Olympic Trials. The coaches have already tried the official petition method - no joy. Chelsie is a great athlete and an inspiration, but she wasn't ready for the Classic and didn't demonstrate the required skill minimums. Time to move on to the next phase of her life.
I agree with you. I hate that she will be leaving the sport this year the way she has. I am sure she hurts like heck inside but she has been around this sport for a long time. She knew what she had to do to make it Visa's and it did not get done. As much as we all hurt for her, signing a petition may make her feel loved but it will not change the way things must go.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back