Chicago Style Meet, Meet Up....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Granny Smith

Proud Parent
I know that there are few girls that are going to be at this meet and thought that we could post our level, time and gym so if other get a chance they could stop by.

My dd is a level 8, she competes in the Rush Street gym on Sunday and her report time is 8am.

We will be staying at the Sheraton host hotel. We fly in on Friday, arrive in Chicago around 1pm. Might go to the college meet. Don't know if dd is going to the gymnast party or not.... Has anyone's dd gone to the party, if so did they have fun, was it worth it.

On Saturday was planning to watch our 9s and 10s (12:30 session), so will be at the Navy Pier during the day if anyone else is competing.

Compete Sunday morning and then fly home at 6:45pm. So, will also be around on Sunday if anyone is competing.

Post whatcha know... :D

We are coming in Thursday Evening. Beetle competes 8:00 am Friday in the Rush Street gym (Level 8). We are leaving Saturday. I am not sure if we will watch our L10 or not. She is also on Saturday at 12:30 We are driving in and it is about an 8 hour drive home. I think it depends on the weather.

We are staying at The Sheraton, as well.

I was wondering about the gymnast party too. If anyone has any thoughts, I would love to hear them.

GL to beetle. We won't be able to come watch her as we will not have yet arrived. Your 10s, are they in session 422 - that's when our 10s are going.

I, too, am very interested in knowing about the party.

Anyone, anyone... :)

We are coming in Thursday Evening. Beetle competes 8:00 am Friday in the Rush Street gym (Level 8). We are leaving Saturday. I am not sure if we will watch our L10 or not. She is also on Saturday at 12:30 We are driving in and it is about an 8 hour drive home. I think it depends on the weather.

We are staying at The Sheraton, as well.

I was wondering about the gymnast party too. If anyone has any thoughts, I would love to hear them.

Were going to be any where and every where during this meet. I'm a level 10, sister is a level 9, other sister is a level 7. Were on Rush Street Friday at 8, Michigan Saturday 5:30, and Michigan Sunday at 5. Its going to be a long weekend but I can't wait! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back