WAG Chicago Style Results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

aksaunders

Proud Parent
Does anyone know where I can find the results from the IGI Chicago Style meet? I am deployed and while my wife gave me my DD's results, I still like to see how her teammates did. Isn't it a little unusual for a meet as large as this one not to post the results as soon as possible after a session is completed? Thanks.

AK -

My daughter was at Chicago Style this year (we froze!) and it was absolutely HUGE. The meet results were not streamed on meetscoresonline and I have never actually seen them posted in years past on their website. From the looks of it, the scores do eventually get posted to mymeetscores. Good Luck.

My wife said the same things. They do have the scores from 2014 posted on the website currently...I just think that they would make a point of trying to get the scores posted as quickly as possible after each session and surely after the meet was finished. I guess that I am just spoiled because we post the scores for each completed session as soon as practical at the Buckeye Classic.

The scores are always posted on the website a few days after the meet. Give it a day or two and they will be there.

We were in the first session Friday morning. They had technical difficulties with scoring. No scores for the first 2 rotations and they had to hand tabulate the session scores before awards. I assume that things got worked out as the meet went on as our teammates didn't express the same struggles. I am not sure if this affected the results online.

IGI hasn't typically posted fast in years past either. Been patiently waiting as well.

Does anyone know where I can find the results from the IGI Chicago Style meet? I am deployed and while my wife gave me my DD's results, I still like to see how her teammates did. Isn't it a little unusual for a meet as large as this one not to post the results as soon as possible after a session is completed? Thanks.

My DD was at the meet this past weekend too and we are anxiously awaiting results as well. Sometimes it can be within a few days and other times it seems to take forever! Hopefully it will be soon :)

OK, thanks everyone. This my DD's first time competing at Chicago Style so we are unfamiliar with their processes. I will check the link above later today.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back