Choreography and execution of routine (video)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

stargazer

Gymnast
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you would be able to take a look at my floor routine video and let me know what you think about the choreography and my execution of the routine. I always feel that my teammates' routines are more interesting and pretty than mine, and I'm not sure whether this is in fact true, or whether it's because I can spot all the little flaws in mine that I wouldn't see in other routines.

And if you aren't a fan of the choreography, the woman who did it (who choreographs everyone's routines) also made this routine when she was at another gym, so she is a very good choreographer:
Level 9 Choreography - YouTube

By the way, I'm looking to add some more interesting stuff into the routine. I want to change up the beginning a bit (especially the starting pose), and add my one-handed front walkover in somewhere.

Here are two videos of the same routine, from different angles. Sorry for the bum shot at the beginning of one of them :rolleyes: I know the tumbling and full turn could use a little work, especially in the first one, but I'm simply looking for your opinions on my dance stuff. Thanks so much for helping me out, it's much appreciated!!

Level 5 Floor Routine - Smith's Falls 2010 - YouTube

Level 5 Floor Routine - Ottawa 2011 - YouTube

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back