Chow's Meet?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeys old team mates form Dynamics gymnastics are comepting in this meet. Unfortunaltey her really good friend from there broke her wrist and is so bummed she has to sit out of that meet. See ya next weekend. Still no giant UGH!!!

I think we are going for part of the day to watch. I wonder if Shawn Johnson will be there since it's at her club? Good luck!

Monkeys old team mates form Dynamics gymnastics are comepting in this meet. Unfortunaltey her really good friend from there broke her wrist and is so bummed she has to sit out of that meet. See ya next weekend. Still no giant UGH!!!

Dynamics is a great team - I think there will be tough competition at the Chow's meet.

Gym Monkey has a few more practices to get that giant! Beetle and I have confidence!

Beetle told me today she is doing all her pirouettes but now apparently 'turning' them wrong - so she is probably getting more of a deduction than what they are worth! Oh Boy!! Now something else for me to worry about!

Sorry to hear about Monkey's friend!

Best wishes to Beetle. She's a fighter and I know she'll be out there giving it her all. Hope she has a great time since she's worked super hard to move to L8.

Will send a pirouette fairy your way although trying to change the skill now may cause more trouble than just leaving it alone for the meet.

Have a great time and I hope Shawn shows up!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back