Christmas on Chesapeake

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

flippersmom

I know some said they are going to this meet and may have to travel. The meet schedule just came out, but it's not online yet (probably will be soon). I have a copy of schedule if anyone wants to know what day/time they are.

One Level 7 Friday at 8:00 am
One Level 9 Friday at 3:40 pm
Two Level 8 Sunday at 5:25 pm

All time are report times for open stretch.

No, but I've been before. It's a great meet. I helped co-run a smaller meet last year, which was a lot of work, but I learned a LOT about gymnastics. We're at a new gym this year, but hope to have a small meet next year to help raise some money.

It's online as of 11/17 morning.

Dd's level is competing on Sunday, but they split her team into 2 different sessions - wonder how that's going to work? Wonder how coaches will split the team up? This ought to be interesting..... :confused:

I notice several gyms are split into different sessions. I wonder if they will assign who is in what session? They may be trying to make award groups more even that way?

I notice several gyms are split into different sessions. I wonder if they will assign who is in what session? They may be trying to make award groups more even that way?

I was talking to some other mom's at the gym and what they said it that the split in teams in probably by age. When I looked at the sessions again, I think that would make sense. My dd' gym is split 6 in one session and 3 in another. When I looked at the birthdays, because this meet your age is determined by your age at the meet and we have 3 girls who would fall in the same age bracket. The age thing does make some sense to me, so that is what I am figuring. Once dd's gym posts the report times with names, then I will definitely know how the break out goes. Hope this helps.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back