WAG Christmas Party Games

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

curlygirls

Proud Parent
HC would really like to get the whole family involved in games at our team Christmas party this year, and she is asking the parents for ideas.

Does anyone have ideas for fun games that the whole family can enjoy in the gym with minimal setup required?

Drawing game, like Pictionary. Make the clues holiday related: Song titles, decor, characters, movie titles, etc. Use a white board make teams.

Make tags for everyone, put a word on it and tape it to their back. They have to guess their own tag by asking the other guests yes or no questions to get hints.

Trivia game.... Holiday or gymnastics related questions.

Relay race in teams using feet with a banana. Cookie face race. Junk in the trunk race( although this one you have to fill boxes with items and then fix a way to tie them around the waist). Plate of snow race. Bobbing for candy canes, balloon waddle race, I have tons, we do this every year with different games. Pm me if you want specific details. These all require minimal set up, really.

If you have a foam pit, you can have a snowball fight using foam blocks as "snow". Alternatively, you could turn it into more of a contest/game by splitting the group into two teams. The floor is split in half, with all the foam placed along the midline. When the game starts, the teams have to try and throw as much foam as they can onto the other teams half of the floor. When the time is up (1 minute, 2 minutes, however long you want really) the team with the least "snow" on their side wins.

We are playing a big bingo game at our Christmas party next week!! We have a lot of running and active games, but we wanted a few games that everyone can play (aka a few of our injured kids). We personalized our bingo cards with gymnastics terms and I think it'll be really fun! And of course small prizes for the winners.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back