Parents Circle of Stars Meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi all, just curious if anyone besides Ingymom and us are going to Circle of Stars Meet next weekend? A and Emma are not in the same session but we hope to run in to them again. We have a 7:45 a.m. floor time on saturday! Yuck! Plus, we are lucky to also be loosing an hour so it will really be 6:45 a.m. for my DD! Wish us luck!

Ooch! 7:45am start time is rough enough as it is without a time change to go with it. My dd does not do well with time changes at all. It takes her a while to adjust and it throws her whole training for a loop.

I wish Emma the best of luck this weekend. She is soooo strong though she really doesn't need it!! I love watching her routines. She is beatiful!!

What do you say "break a leg"? That would not be cool! Gymnast should have a saying too! Maybe....um...thinking...Stick it! Maybe that can be our good luck saying. Stick It!!

Yes, I'm right there with ya. We also will be at the Circle of Stars on Sat. 7:45am. We'll be in Hall D1, I think that we are in the same session! I'll keep my eye out for you and your dd. Maybe we can say hello. We plan to stay after the 1st session for a little bit and watch our Level 4s in the next session.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooch! 7:45am start time is rough enough as it is without a time change to go with it. My dd does not do well with time changes at all. It takes her a while to adjust and it throws her whole training for a loop.

I wish Emma the best of luck this weekend. She is soooo strong though she really doesn't need it!! I love watching her routines. She is beatiful!!

What do you say "break a leg"? That would not be cool! Gymnast should have a saying too! Maybe....um...thinking...Stick it! Maybe that can be our good luck saying. Stick It!!

Ha, Thanks! The time change is going to kill me more then Emma I am afraid!!! Although, she does not do well that early in the morning. It is a fun meet though. Thanks for the nice comments and good luck.

Yes, I'm right there with ya. We also will be at the Circle of Stars on Sat. 7:45am. We'll be in Hall D1, I think that we are in the same session! I'll keep my eye out for you and your dd. Maybe we can say hello. We plan to stay after the 1st session for a little bit and watch our Level 4s in the next session.

That is soooo cool! I will get to see Kelsey in action! Emma will be so excited!!! We will have to get their pix together! Good luck to Kelsey! We will look for you too. We are not rushing out afterwards, but we are leaving that day. I tried to talk hubby into staying another night but he has sticker shock from our hotel price!:D

Sounds great! Kelsey said she'd keep her eye out for Emma, that maybe they'd be in the same rotation (that would be cool). We're also staying for a while afterwards (going to watch our level 4s for a bit in the session right after ours). Can't wait! Cya there.

Sounds great! Kelsey said she'd keep her eye out for Emma, that maybe they'd be in the same rotation (that would be cool). We're also staying for a while afterwards (going to watch our level 4s for a bit in the session right after ours). Can't wait! Cya there.

I will have Emma keep an eye out for Kelsey as well. She will act all shy at first, but she will warm up. We will definitely get together at/after awards!!!! See you all there!!!

Good luck! How great to meet up with a fellow CB-er! It's always nice to put a face to a name. Can't wait to hear all about it!

What a fun day! It was great to meet you Emma's mom. Great job Emma!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back