Closing ceremonies

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymBee97

Proud Parent
Ok what did you all think of the closing ceremonies.

For me it was a bit boring!! Not the Wow factor that past Olympics had.

The best part was when the Rio delegation did their show - I really enjoyed that!

I agree - Can't imagine what their opening and closing will be like. All I can think is how great the "Carnival" time of year is there it should be awsome!

I have to agree. The closing ceremony did not capture my attention. It was on, but I found myself puttering around my apartment, surfing the web etc. I did like when the flower flame opened, and the Stomp portion was fun.

Being that I'm probably a hundred years older than most of you, I really loved the closing ceremonies. I thought the music was awesome. I'm so glad I watched it online because I would have been very upset to miss the acts that NBC seemed to think nobody wanted to see.

To me is played like the "best concert you will see in your life". I though it was a wonderful gift to the athletes.

Though I think some of the younger female athletes are probably a little ticked that they were marched out AFTER One Direction went on!

I agree, it must have been great to attend both for the athletes and those in the arena. To me, it did not play as well on television. It was nice music to clean and putter too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News