Coach Recruitment Overseas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

FlipnFun

Coach
Proud Parent
Hi Everyone..

I'm a little lost on where and how to find Artistic coaches to join us in Bahrain (Middle East). All the job sites seem to be for the US or UK/Europe only - any suggestions on an international recruiting agent or a platform to find good coaches?

We don't have many qualified coaches locally, so we have always recruited from abroad which I've found through friends/contacts overseas, needless to say, I've exhausted all my resources!! I've been searching coaches on social media with not much outcome and getting desperate!

Thank you!

Contact the NGB- for example British Gymnastics and ask them to put ad on their website and social media. There’s also the gym blogs, and facebook pages, sit down and send a load of messages to clubs as well.

basically social media will be key.

Or are you looking to recruit locally?

Contact the NGB- for example British Gymnastics and ask them to put ad on their website and social media. There’s also the gym blogs, and facebook pages, sit down and send a load of messages to clubs as well.

Thank you. I'll do that.
I've been trying to recruit locally or at least within the region (will cut my costs!) but haven't been able to find anyone wanting to move in the current situation.

I did actually try to contact clubs but none of them would be willing to share the information in fear of loosing their coaches

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back