Coaching !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Well,

next week I start working with the HC with the pre-school and Rec classes. I will help with 2 preschool and two rec classes. :D

I am VERY excited. It's only about 3.5 hours a week - but, hey - I have a FT jog already so I don't need to kill myself working a 2nd job.

how exciting! I hope to get a part time coaching job in the next year or two. Congrats, I'm sure you'll have fun with it :)

~Katy

Super that you'll be able to be back in the gym(and not as a mom!). Always nice to spend a few hours doing something fun.

Congrats gymmomntc2e6! I'm sure you'll love it. Will you be coaching your DD?

Congrats gymmomntc2e6! I'm sure you'll love it. Will you be coaching your DD?

I don't think so - I may help out w/ L3's sometimes. by the time I can work w/ L3's more she should be L4.

I don't think it would work well. I prefer to be her encouraging mom vs. coach that has to point out areas of improvement.

I'm going to help out at our gym once the kids go back to school, answering the phone and other clerical type stuff so that the owners who are the main coaches can concentrate on coaching and not have to worry about the phone, accepting tuition, and signing people up for classes. I am normally at the gym anyways, so I might as well work off some of the tuition we pay.

Barb

I'm going to help out at our gym once the kids go back to school, answering the phone and other clerical type stuff so that the owners who are the main coaches can concentrate on coaching and not have to worry about the phone, accepting tuition, and signing people up for classes. I am normally at the gym anyways, so I might as well work off some of the tuition we pay.

Barb

That is a great benefit !!! I hope you enjoy. Gotta go wake mine up for camp !!

I have been coaching on and off for about 5 years.

For the past 2 years I coach Advanced/prep team girls.. it is fun!

One of the best things is to see the girls I coach be asked on team and start competing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back