NCAA College Gymnastics Schedule (College Gym Talk)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Lol, if you are an OU fan, enjoy it, they are definitely in the middle of a dynasty. Like the runs Bama and Georgia had. Not sure anyone has the firepower to beat them. They can only beat themselves and I dont see it stopping for at least another 3 years. KJ is in the zone, she knows the type of gymnast she wants and knows how to work the code and knows how to get them to lock in when they need to. I know it might change a bit when they move to the SEC, but I dont think it will slow them at all.

really hard to beat a team that has 8 capable 10.0 SV vaulters especially when their other events are just as strong. They are amazing to watch but frankly, when teams come out as strong as they do, it becomes a bit boring to follow them through the season as there is no room for visible improvement.

Lol, if you are an OU fan, enjoy it, they are definitely in the middle of a dynasty. Like the runs Bama and Georgia had. Not sure anyone has the firepower to beat them. They can only beat themselves and I dont see it stopping for at least another 3 years. KJ is in the zone, she knows the type of gymnast she wants and knows how to work the code and knows how to get them to lock in when they need to. I know it might change a bit when they move to the SEC, but I dont think it will slow them at all.
My daughter will be joining the team in 2024, so I'll be an OU fan for life!! I hope their dynasty lasts for many years to come!!

college-gym-schedule-week-6.jpg

Don't forget to use our college gymnastics schedule to tune find all of your favorite gymnastics this week!

Trinity Thomas is awesome... but this one is not a 10.0 (watch the landing)...

Trinity Thomas is awesome... but this one is not a 10.0 (watch the landing)...

Ya, Im probably the most Gator on here, that meet was all over the place with scoring. Giving Trin a 10 on what obviously wasnt a 10, and then not giving her one on the floor which was probably the most "10" she had all season. The same with Kayla's 10, Trin and Leanne had better bar sets after her but then they had no where to go so just decided to score lower?

Production value of B10 meets are the worst. They never update scores, never show graphics to help viewers and camera angles and sometimes sound tend to be poor.

Ok... trying to watch Penn State vs. Nebraska right now... B10+ is just absolutely terrible. How did I not notice this before? It's so bad it's actually hard to watch.

My daughter and I watched that last night. We’ve always enjoyed Michigan, but MSU was *really* fun to watch. The commentary, was excellent, too. I wish the Big 10 Network televised more meets.
I’d love to be able to know where and how I can watch meets. My daughter loves gymnastics but we can never find them on line

I’d love to be able to know where and how I can watch meets. My daughter loves gymnastics but we can never find them on line
We watch on the SEC Network (they have 2-3 meets each Friday night), and occasionally the Big Ten Network or ESPN2 will show them.

We have directv and I just set the dvr to record all gymnastics program. It doesn't catch them all but it records a good amount. I never seem to get Denver, which I would like to see but honestly don't care enough to figure it out.

Got some great competitions going on here towards the end of the season...

Craziness happening in the Los Angeles Regional right now! Might have an underdog hammering through here.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back