NCAA College Gymnastics Schedule (College Gym Talk)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ya, anyone who has been watching Auburn this season would have known they just have been off for whatever reason. They were not going to get out of LA but would have much rather it been on their terms versus how it went down. Fuel for next year!

Was at a hockey game so couldn't watch but was following scores. Looks like an amazing come back by Denver. And the LSU - Michigan tie! LSUs consistency - 9.8+ on every routine?!

Reactions: JBS
Fun day of watching meets. Gotta give props to my Gators, and the resiliency they showed. Hope it bodes well for the National Championship. Losing the heart and soul of the team suddenly and having to re-adjust emotionally and physically to get the job done; a focused team. I am assuming Trinity will be back in 2 weeks plus I have a sneaky suspicion Savs will be back too.
The semifinals are going to be sooo exciting. If anything, the regionals showed the quality of competition across the board.

Entertaining for sure. OU in totality was the best team this season. But in this meet, I think Florida has a reasonable case that they were better today. Florida has had the unfortunate timing of going against the latest gymnastic dynasty. Coming close but just not enough to top what is going to go down as another Georgia or Utah run. With the final COVID years coming up, OU is going to be the odds-on favorite for the next 3-4 titles. Not sure I see them slowing down in the near future, unless some significant code changes come. Like them or hate them, you have to respect them and what they bring every time they step out there.

On a side note, Trinity tore my heartstrings. Really a wonderful person and will go down as one of the best ever in college.

Entertaining for sure. OU in totality was the best team this season. But in this meet, I think Florida has a reasonable case that they were better today. Florida has had the unfortunate timing of going against the latest gymnastic dynasty. Coming close but just not enough to top what is going to go down as another Georgia or Utah run. With the final COVID years coming up, OU is going to be the odds-on favorite for the next 3-4 titles. Not sure I see them slowing down in the near future, unless some significant code changes come. Like them or hate them, you have to respect them and what they bring every time they step out there.

On a side note, Trinity tore my heartstrings. Really a wonderful person and will go down as one of the best ever in college.
Agreed about Trinity. I suspect she will stay active at youth gymnastics trainings/camps and such. Grace also returning and her tears and teammates’ responses after she landed her bars dismount got me also.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back