WAG Color of ankle brace for meets?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

As far as I'm aware, black is fine. I wore a black ankle brace for a few seasons and nothing has been said. Another idea is a black brace with a nude slip on (those neoprene braces that are stretchy, only a couple of bucks) top of the black brace. But black should be fine

Thank you!!!
DD sprained her ankle and has been wearing a wraparound brace. Probably doesn't need it anymore, but it's a total mental crutch. It's black.
If we had to change, I'd have to make her change ASAP to be comfortable before the first meet.
So glad I don't have to!!

Thank you!!!
DD sprained her ankle and has been wearing a wraparound brace. Probably doesn't need it anymore, but it's a total mental crutch. It's black.
If we had to change, I'd have to make her change ASAP to be comfortable before the first meet.
So glad I don't have to!!
OG is ordered by her doctor to wear her ankle brace (at least the right one) whenever she is tumbling. The left ankle brace is on an as needed basis. The left knee brace and right knee brace are both as needed. All 4 of her braces are black. I don't think we have a single Optional gymnast that doesn't have a knee or ankle brace that they SHOULD be wearing (most not even caused by gymnastics).

Gosh how scary to have braces on both ankles and both knees. Never seen that here.

Mine competed in a blue ankle brace a couple of times. Her coach, who is pretty strict about such things, did not seem to think it would incur a deduction.

Gosh how scary to have braces on both ankles and both knees. Never seen that here.
She has only worn all 4 at the same time once. She had gotten tripped over and she had fallen.
It happened at school on a Wednesday.
She tweaked the left ankle and knee in the fall. The right knee was 99% back from a soccer injury.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back