Competetions.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Do you do better in competitions while you're under pressure, or do you perform better when nobody's watching?

I'm sort of half and half.
I love people watching my floor and vault, but when I'm on bars and beam, I want everyone to turn around and look the other way, LOL.

Never competed for gym before, but in general I perform better under pressure.

I've been competing since I was 5 years old.. and I think I do better under pressure most of the time. But if I have a good warm up it's sometimes bad and i'll mess up during the compeition.

I think I do as well in practice on good days as I do on a good day of competition.

Do you do better in competitions while you're under pressure, or do you perform better when nobody's watching?

I'm sort of half and half.
I love people watching my floor and vault, but when I'm on bars and beam, I want everyone to turn around and look the other way, LOL.

I perform much better under pressure. I used to always hate going on beam, but then after awhile I started to like competing beam the best :) I kinda zone out on beam and don't hear other girls floor music. At my first level 7 meet I remember hearing this girl had this really cool floor music, while I was on beam. I lost focus and fell off!!!:eek:

I love it. :)

I love everyone watching you. And even though you know they are, you kinda zone out and concentrate and if you stick it it feels absolutely great. And I especially love being on beam and floor and PERFORMING...

I sound like such a show off lol but I'm not... I'm just a sociable person :)

I perform better half and half. I like some pressure that everyone is watching me but I like the fact that I'm not signifigant. Then again I am to everyone who wants to win. I've never lost a meet. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back