Competition Leotard

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey Guys,

I'm a coach looking to order a day two leotard for our Senior Squad Girls. I'm looking at Dreamlight, however this seems to be very pricey, on that note, so does the GK leo's. Has anyone ordered a competition Dreamlight leotard before? If so, what price range am I looking at? It's hard being in Australia with the US dollar being so high!

I have also looked at Sylvia P and will continue to keep them in mind, however very much in love with some of the beautiful designs of Dreamlight!

On a more general note, I would be interested in what other clubs charge for a Day 2 leotard?

I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing for all involved so trying to get as informed as possible!

Thanks guys!

Our gym just moved to Silvia P as GK were too expensive and canned our design anyway! As far as I know we don't do a day 2 leo though I may be wrong...my DD is L4 and we only had the one L7 so she probably supplied her own day 2 leo.

Personally I loved the fit of the dreamlight leos we had second hand from ebay if that helps at all?

Good luck :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back