Competition Leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Our gym has been in business for 34 years at the least and have changed the comp. leos maybe 3 times, which is very lucky for us. They're beautiful! I'm pretty sure the warm-up changes when the leos do.
Warm-up : 60 $
Leo : 120 $

Last edited:
At our gym (and probably most in NZ) they use the same leo for years for the junior levels. It is good because you can buy second-hand cheaply and then sell them on. The higher levels get new leos more often. They are never worn for practice, only for competition (or 'mock' competition).

This is my dd 3rd year doing gymnastics and when she came to the gym she bought a used leo that I think was used two years before and she used it for lvl 4 and 5. The opt girls had the same leo just different color up top. Last year they bought the lvl 4's tank leos and a different warm-up. This year the lvl 4 will again have a tank leo and the rest of the team is in the new leo. All of the girls will have the same warm-up, bag and shoes. It seems that the gym keeps the bag but changes the warm up with the leo. We were told we'd get at least 2yrs out of this. When we first bought the "bag" it cost $330, this year we payed around $260 for the ls leo and warm-up.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back