Conditining at home?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymgirly1

I do conditining at night before bed .so i was wondering ?f any other of you girls do the same ?An what kind of conditining do you do ?

I do stuff like the hollow rolls sit ups pushup hops like at pratice vpress regulare stuff . what do you do ?:beam:

HS, HS, HS!

I'm not a girl but unless you can press to HS from straddle-L, focus on that? Either work press downs from a HS with your back against the wall or HS presses from the floor.

If you can't press from straddle-L/lever then lower from the HS down to it.

Walk in your HS if you can, necessary lead up to HS pirouettes.

Or Headstand to Handstand by kicking your legs or strict pressing.

I do TONS of handstands (holding), handstand-straddle and split, and handstand-straddledown onto a soft surface. It has really helped and I am one of the best handstanders on my team!

If I'm feeling fat I do v-ups and sit-ups and hollows. I don't condition regularly, but I do handstands when I'm bored or waiting for something to bake, which is quite often.

lolzzz.I love vups !an handstand walks .I love love LOVE LOVE LUUUVVVVV handstand pirouettes!

o i condition too. i do v-ups, tuck-ups, plank holds, handstand hold, push ups, hollow- body rocks, splits, and hip flexers :huge:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back