Parents Confession time....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

duyetanh

Proud Parent
Alright...
So who caved and got their dd a leo she did not need for Hannukah, Christmas, All Saints, Kwanza, and so on? I will go first. Why yes I did, and it is going in her stocking from the Fat Man in Red, along with the traditional underwear of course!:p
(for the record, the only other time she has got a leo as a gift was on Saint Patrick's day from a leprechaun lol...and we actually don't own a plethora of leos...she still didn't need it though)

We have plenty of Leos. What we are lacking is clothes that fit... especially shirts and socks. Muscular arms mean that shirts have to be 2-3 sizes bigger than the waist would suggest if they aren't stretchy and 1-2 sizes bigger because of long arms if they are stretchy.
Kids socks only fit to a shoe size of 4... so, when they wear a 6 and an 8, gotta go with women's socks.

This is the first time in 7 years that neither got a new leotard for Christmas... well, OG has a new one waiting in the closet, but it isn't a present, lol.

Alright...
So who caved and got their dd a leo she did not need for Hannukah, Christmas, All Saints, Kwanza, and so on? I will go first. Why yes I did, and it is going in her stocking from the Fat Man in Red, along with the traditional underwear of course!:p
(for the record, the only other time she has got a leo as a gift was on Saint Patrick's day from a leprechaun lol...and we actually don't own a plethora of leos...she still didn't need it though)

Yep. Six in all, but split with her birthday was just a few days ago. Praying she's in that size for a while.

Held out to the 20th, but gave in and bought 2. Just arrived this morning. In defense, she only has 5 that fit her well and she goes 5 days a week so she really could use some more. Hopefully she likes them. She is very particular with her Leos.

DD got a GK "holiday" leo that was on special at our gym (and has a cute reindeer on it) which I let her have way early so she could wear it during December. She asked Santa for Aly Raisman leos, which are INSANELY expensive but she's getting two - one from Santa and one from her godparents. If anyone else got her leos I don't know about them.

Not really .....
I bought her a new Plum earlier in the month, but we sold some of her old leos for $$. She's already wearing it.
Then, grandma asked me to buy DD a new leo for her as HER present to DD.

DD always picks "favorites" and only rotates 4-or-so leos, no matter how many she has.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back