WAG Congratulations to JO National Qualifiers

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

tomtnt

Proud Parent
Congratulations to all the JO National qualifiers from CB...

my DD qualified out of Region 1, JR C!

we were definitely more nervous than she was. last year, she broke her finger before regionals and missed out on qualifying. In the big picture of gymnastics and life, none of this really means much but if we only think about the big picture, we don't get to enjoy the small details.

I promise to post only 1 brag post/video each year on here, so here she is.. LOL

Congrats to your daughter! I showed my little level 3 the video and she said ‘that, I want to do that one day’:D

we were definitely more nervous than she was. last year, she broke her finger before regionals and missed out on qualifying. In the big picture of gymnastics and life, none of this really means much but if we only think about the big picture, we don't get to enjoy the small details.

I promise to post only 1 brag post/video each year on here, so here she is.. LOL

We know where she gets her talent from. Cannot believe how grown up she is. Great job!!

I LOVE the slow motion highlights! That is a great video and a very talented gymnast! Congrats!! Her form is beautiful and her skills are WOW!!

you are too kind ...

her skills on vault and floor are big but her form and execution has a lot of room for improvement and will be what her coaches will work on this off-season.. she also alot of room for improvement on Bars which definitely does not come easy for her.

I LOVE the slow motion highlights! That is a great video and a very talented gymnast! Congrats!! Her form is beautiful and her skills are WOW!!

Is the slow motion feature part of an App or the camera you are using??

Congrats! Your dd is amazing! If she is who I think she is, We were lucky enough to see her compete in person at the Presidential Classic last year! What a joy to watch!!!!

This is the kind of brag video that I love-- totally not braggy and with great music. She's amazing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back