Congress Hall

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymfreak4ever

This year my mom and I are going to the Olympic Trials. We are wondering if spectators are allowed in Congress Hall where all the booths are with the leos and everything. I heard there is a fee to pay to get in but I don't know how much. Then someone told me you have to register for around 200$ to get in!

Please Help me figure this out:)

check the usag websites and try to find someone else who is going and ask them...if not, you'll just have to play it by ear

You can pay a one day fee to get in. It was like that at '04 trials when I went. I can't remember tho if that one day admission let's you sit in on some of the seminars but I don't think so. You do get to look at the leos, equipment, and all the other booths at the expo tho!!

You can pay a one day fee to get in. It was like that at '04 trials when I went. I can't remember tho if that one day admission let's you sit in on some of the seminars but I don't think so. You do get to look at the leos, equipment, and all the other booths at the expo tho!!

Thank you:)
I don't really care about the seminars I just want to look at the booths and everything. haha

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back