Off Topic Costume Ideas for groups at a Halloween Meet?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Azgymmiemom

Proud Parent
Okay, somehow I got roped into finding and putting together the team costumes for a halloween invitational meet the girls are going to attend. No face paint, and it has to come off easy because they can't compete in the costume...so over top of their comp leo. I wanted to do something with the group as a whole-trying to include the coaches, too. We have never been to a meet like this before, so totally dumbfounded here. I don't want to go out and buy costumes, either, because they are too expensive...so it has to be a fairly inexpensive idea, yet creative...

We will have two teams of about 12 girls each and they will be in different sessions. So, I'd like something different for each team.

The one I came up with got shot down, as the HC will not cooperate, lol! So I'm going to post it because I think somebody should use it...it's hillarious!
I wanted HC to get a bald head and dress like Howie Mandell and put the girls in alike skirts and make those suitcases out of dress boxes...they could be the Deal or No Deal girls.

Any ideas? What have you used/seen in the past? Thanks in advance!!

Here is a silly one. Each girl could be a Christmas present, (or birthday present to be non-religous).
Each girl finds a box that fits them wihout being too wide.
Make a slit down the back to slip off eaily.
Wrap each box in Christmas (or birthday paper)
Each girl gets a big bow on their head.
Each team could have a different paper
Coach could be Christmas tree, Santa or birthday kid

We were invited to a meet that had a beach theme and our girls were asked to dress up. Since their leos were red, we got them shorts that said lifeguard on them, whistles, and they had flip-flops with team colors. It was pretty easy. I really like the Deal or No Deal idea. Couldn't the HC just wear one of those bald caps?

Push for that Howie Mandell idea, it's hilarious!

They could be hula girls- another I bet HC would love. :rolleyes:

Cowboys- have them each bring two ball caps. One facing foward, the other on top facing backwards and a belt. HC could be a horse :)

Ghosts- The old bedsheet draped over the head thing.

Not too original so I'll see what I can think up when I'm awake!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back