Parents Costume ideas??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
sorry I have not been on much lately with the girls getting back in school etc
it has been busy (not to mention the baby will be here any day now)

Anyhow my girls want to be Olympic gymnasts for halloween this year (specifically Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin) anyhow any ideas wher to get a leo that might be a look alike and be worn again (I dont mind spending a bit more for something that can be reused also maybe some warm up pants since it will be cold here!! (dont really think it would be good to go in just a leo to school either LOL

I would probably just do a leo with a warm up, tape one of those big numbers to their backs and throw some medals around their necks.

I'm not much with costumes, but why not have one in a red leo and one in a blue one. You could always put USA on them. I think the idea of medals around the neck(you can buy "fake" ones very cheap) and warm ups or something over the leos with USA on would do the trick. The GK replica leos are nice, but are $50+ a piece.

So, how close are you to adding a new gymmie to the CB??? You need to show dh how to post, so the new arrival can be announced!!!!

I am useless at Halloween, must be my British upbringing, I had never heard of trick or treat until I moved here. My oldest is going to be cheese, anyone have a cheese head hat to spare???:D

I would also go with lots of medals, maybe make a sign for them to arrive at the door with saying USA Beijing or something like the one the girls have in front of them at meets. Maybe the girls could do their salute when the door is opened.

When is that little one coming anyway?

thank you!!!!!I knew you would all have some good ideas (I like the sign idea)

baby gymmie has an EDD of Sept 22 (in 6 days ~think im counting down LOL)

I will have my puter in the hosp so I will def post to you all about her when she comes Tho I am hoping any time now. I am soo ready to be done here!

thank you!!!!!I knew you would all have some good ideas (I like the sign idea)

baby gymmie has an EDD of Sept 22 (in 6 days ~think im counting down LOL)

I will have my puter in the hosp so I will def post to you all about her when she comes Tho I am hoping any time now. I am soo ready to be done here!

Could you please keep her in until the 25th, my birthday, then you could call her Bogwoppit after me!!!:D:D:D

Could you please keep her in until the 25th, my birthday, then you could call her Bogwoppit after me!!!:D:D:D

your funny!
my bf her bday is the 24 and my other bf her dd is the 23 and
someone else is the 21 and our dog was the 19th soo We have to hit someones bday with all these!! LOL

I really do not want to go past the 22 mind you my feet and hands are sooo swollen Im ready to evict this lo!!

So exciting about the baby! I agree with the other posters. My DD is just being a regular gymnast, with her warm-up, leo, and she will bring in a trophy or medal. I also like the leo idea with shawn and nastia.

Good luck with baby gymmie- keep us posted!!!:cutie:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back