Parents COTC L8 wild & crazy meet video...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow she looked great! her bars were great ,good for her on beam after the 1st fall and getting up and finishing strong! I just watched the video and I am at work so I watched with no volume and I could not even tell the music stopped wow awesome fl routine!

She has such beautiful tumbling on floor! And there was no hesitation at all on her part when the music stopped! Very poised

Wow! She is an amazing gymnast! Phenomenal floor routine. The beam... that is one jammed packed routine. Very powerful routine...think it deserved a higher score, even with a fall! Great job!

WOW!! She did a fantastic job! She was so calm and "professional" when her music quit... she didn't even let that bother her! She looked great on everything else as well!! Give her a big "CONGRATULATIONS!"

What a great job she did with her floor. Her tumbling is sensational. That beam routine will be divine once she sticks it. She really is a great AA gymnast.

We loved it! Everything looks great! Watch out on beam when she stays on! What a nice routine. Loved all her skills. And floor was amazing. Abby didn't even notice the music had stopped until I told her, she was too busy watching her. She is rocking!!

:D

AWESOME ! ! ! ! ! !

When she fell off beam and jumped back on and just nailed everything else! I'm cheering from my kitchen table!

LOVED LOVED LOVED the floor ! ! ! ! I'm going to have Jess watch it as inspiration. She didn't miss a beat!!! THAT is focus! Especially with some crazy person screaming " keep going" LOL ;)

Now I HAVE to read the meet report!

Congrats!!! WELL deserved!

I have no idea who that strange wacky woman screaming "keep going, keep going girl" is.... :whistling:

AWESOME ! ! ! ! ! !

When she fell off beam and jumped back on and just nailed everything else! I'm cheering from my kitchen table!

LOVED LOVED LOVED the floor ! ! ! ! I'm going to have Jess watch it as inspiration. She didn't miss a beat!!! THAT is focus! Especially with some crazy person screaming " keep going" LOL ;)

Now I HAVE to read the meet report!

Congrats!!! WELL deserved!

GS ~ she should be so proud of herself. No hesitation at all on her part. WTG K!!! Oh, and I would've been screaming the same thing!

Talk about screaming, there was a mom in the level 6 session before us. Her dd was at the end of her floor routine, which mom was taping from about 2 feet away, and she stopped, froze, before her back tuck and her mom is screaming at her "FINISH!!!! DAMNIT, FINISH!!!" and very angrily, I might add. I think the poor girl wanted to just disappear at that point. I wanted to smack that mother! :mad:

Poor thing, that girl had to go home with that so-called Mom! :(

I think I would of been right in line behind you for the beat down! :mad:

GS ~ she should be so proud of herself. No hesitation at all on her part. WTG K!!! Oh, and I would've been screaming the same thing!

Talk about screaming, there was a mom in the level 6 session before us. Her dd was at the end of her floor routine, which mom was taping from about 2 feet away, and she stopped, froze, before her back tuck and her mom is screaming at her "FINISH!!!! DAMNIT, FINISH!!!" and very angrily, I might add. I think the poor girl wanted to just disappear at that point. I wanted to smack that mother! :mad:

Very nice indeed!

Especially with some crazy person screaming " keep going" LOL ;)
I wasn't too distracted with the crazy person as there is at least one in every crowd. I was just wondering why she kept saying "keep going, keep going!". I also noticed there was no music but didn't realized that it actually started in the beginning.

Oh dear - I was pre-warned about what was going to happen, and I still cried my head off when she kept going!! :eek:

aww she did so well. By the time she finished beam i'd forgotten she'd even fallen off, she got up so quickly and went right back into it and so many skills. Floor was crazy good. My dd had her floor music stop once. i've seen it happen a bunch of times to others but the crowd has always stepped in and clapped the gymnast through the routine. I was so surprised they didn't do that at this meet. That is a real victory for her. she was beautiful. Way to go!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back