DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Check out the crazy press handstand towards the end of this video. It rips my shoulders out just watching it.:(

[youtube]sNsjUr0VQaM[/youtube]​

Last edited:
wow!

Thats funny, I was at that meet (WOGA Classic), and it's at my high school.

The lady you see shooting pictures on that stand thing, I work for them taking pictures. I didn't back then, but I was in the stands photographing

If that girl doesn't do a jam to handstand on bars then she is crazy...she basically just did a jam to inverted handstand on beam. Very impressive!!

I remember being at that meet (I can actually see myself in the video :p). That girl was pretty neat to watch. I remember that skill quite well, I have a photo somewhere. The skill is quite impressive.

Hi I am new here. I have seen this video and the press to handstand is called a Manna. Its a Yoga Inversion posture and is usually only done by men! Kudos to this girl for being physically able to do this, as its damn near impossible from a biomechanical point of view!

Impressed! ^_^ and I did that once when
I was doing something with my friend and
as soon as I knew it I was in an ambulance
having dislocated shoulders!

Hi I am new here. I have seen this video and the press to handstand is called a Manna. Its a Yoga Inversion posture and is usually only done by men! Kudos to this girl for being physically able to do this, as its damn near impossible from a biomechanical point of view!

the strength hold part is a manna, but she's actually doing a mana press through dislocate.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back