MAG Crazy Push Ups

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

lilmisssunshine

Proud Parent
Holy Cow! Watch the video here (can't embed):

https://www.codyapp.com/videos/dolphin-push-up-challenge

I use Codyapp and get their emails. This one came in my inbox today and I just had to show y'all because...wow!

I've bought the program by Dana Falsetti, who's a plus-size woman who does yoga, including inversions (handstands!) and I'm also a plus-size woman who would love to do handstands. But I also love the classes taught by Dylan Werner. A lot of his programs are crazy strength things that would be great for gymnastics boys (and there are even some other people who do gymnastics-based videos). Though most of his stuff is way beyond my ability, he does have some more basic ones, and I like his personality through the videos. I wish I could get my kid interested in one so that I'd have an excuse to buy it. Then I could fantasize that one day I could do something like that. haha.

If anyone ends up buying it, this link will give you a 50% discount. It's a referral, so I would get 50% off a program too. (If I'm not allowed to post that, I'll remove it. But the prices are so high that 50% discount makes a big difference.) They also have sales around Black Friday. I think things might have been 60-70% off then?

I'm going to have to show my 7-year old. He is push-up obsessed. I bet he can do at least a few of those, but definitely doesn't have the balance for the ones at the end. He would probably love to workouts. Right now he does P90x but we haven't tried any others.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back