Customising leo?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I've been looking for new leos, and i want it to be something really nice/special as it'll probably be the last leo i ever buy as this is my last year of gymnastics.
I found this A Star Leotards which i was so excited about at first because i'm a musician and that'd combine my 2 favourite things - music and gym!! But... the design itself is not that nice and at 18 i don't think i could pull off something like that.
My gym coach customised our team leos with our initials in diamantes in the top back corner and they look great and the diamantes havent come off atal.
I was thinking of buying a plain black leo and glueing on a few musical notes or something in silver diamantes :D
Has anyone ever done anything like this - and where would i get the stuff i need? (I live in the UK btw) I have no idea where to buy diamantes, or what kind of glue i'd need... any ideas? :D
Sorry if this is a really weird question :p

Here in the USA we have lots of craft stores (Michaels etc) that sell those type of things. Some you would apply with fabric glue, some iron on.

Check a local craft or sewing type store.

back when I lived in the UK I thought John Lewis was a good place to look for those things. Not sure if they still are, but that's where I'd look.

Thanks that sounds great :D I'll get some iron on ones

Though - i thought finding a nice plain black leo would be the easiest thing ever... but i've looked on all my usual leo websites and i can't find any :O i don't want velour >_<

Melody leotards have plain black sleevless and ship to the UK. Really nice quality, but they do take around 6 weeks to arrive from the States (at least the ones I ordered did!) If you contact them, I believe they will do long sleeve if you prefer.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back