Parents D2/3 and Ivies Parents - what is the spectator policy for the upcoming season?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymgal

Gold Membership
Proud Parent
I know there are a few other parents here with gymnasts in D2 and 3 as well as Ivy. just trying to get a sense of what other colleges are doing for allowing parents to go to the meets. my d's is only allowing students, no parents, at leastt for the next couple of weeks and then will re-evaluate. feel free to DM me if you don't feel comfortable putting it on the public forum

I know there are a few other parents here with gymnasts in D2 and 3 as well as Ivy. just trying to get a sense of what other colleges are doing for allowing parents to go to the meets. my d's is only allowing students, no parents, at leastt for the next couple of weeks and then will re-evaluate. feel free to DM me if you don't feel comfortable putting it on the public forum
Fan, not a parent (mine is little): the Ivy meet I was planning to watch this weekend is no spectators and they have said that will be the policy through 1/10. Since things aren’t improving, that’s makes me think that they are going to reevaluate over the weekend and make it a longer-term policy for the season. Total speculation on my part.

As of now, Yale appears to be the only one with spectator restrictions. Although I am guessing things will continue to change week by week. Fingers crossed they allow spectators. More importantly, I hope the girls get as much of a season as possible. My daughter is worried some meets might get cancelled due to outbreaks. My daughter is a junior this year. Freshman year was cut short. No season sophomore year.

Student not a parent, but Penn is currently allowing a limited number of family members to attend but no other outside spectators. Family members need to provide ID, proof of vaccination (no exemptions allowed), have no symptoms, and must wear a mask all until further notice. I really hope that spectator restrictions are eventually able to be lifted, because I was really hoping to spectate some home meets, especially since even our NAIGC club hasn't been active since March 2020.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back