NCAA Dana Duckworth out at Alabama (Possibly Fired)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gym_dad32608

Proud Parent
Did not see this coming, but says she is stepping away to focus on family. I actually believe this one. I have met her before, very kind and sincere person. Just when Bama is starting to show signs of resurgence. I wonder who is next? Quite the carousel this off-season.

Definitely did not expect this one either.

Interesting thread here…

Ashley Priess Johnston , has been hired as the new head coach. Ashley was an elite under MLT and was rumored to have quit the day before nationals or Olympic Trials because she was injured and MLT etc wanted her to compete anyway knowing she would not make the team. She went on to be a star at Bama.

Really will be interesting to see what went down, if it ever comes out. If true that Dana forged students signatures.....still on some level it doesn't make sense that she would feel that much pressure or compelled to do something like that? Again, contrasting with Georgia, its not like the Bama program was in such dire straits.

Reactions: JBS
Really will be interesting to see what went down, if it ever comes out. If true that Dana forged students signatures.....still on some level it doesn't make sense that she would feel that much pressure or compelled to do something like that? Again, contrasting with Georgia, its not like the Bama program was in such dire straits.
How do we get Kupets out? They didn't give Jay Clarke this much time when he took over after Youclan.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back