Dani's Mason Dixon Meet Report & VIDEO

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What a great montage MGM!!! Makes me feel like I was there watching the meet:D! A BIG congratulations to Dani!!!! I'm so proud of her & she's not even my DD:)!!!! She has come so far in this sport is such a short time. Now that's a real testament to her drive, dedication, skill & talent:D! Way to go Dani!!!

WOW...Dani did a great job! It looks like she is off to a great start this season

wow!! great splits Dani has!!! She is looking really good!! She had great dance on floor and looked very confident on beam.. A big congratulations to her!

Dani's beam was lovely!! Very solid, what am i saying it was practically perfect!! you must be really proud of her :) Her floor routine really suits her and she really works the choreography and sells it to the judges :) the RO-flic will get there soon! Her vaults were very pretty also!!

WTG Dani!! Ya know, it's too bad she doesn't know how to have fun! ;) She had that smile on her face the entire time!! Great job!

Loved the Beam! Wow she has such great poise. However, I really liked floor. The choreo fit her perfectly and it showed. Her dance was amazing.
Way to go....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back