DC Verizon Center Tour of Gymnastics...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

was AWESOME!!!!! OMG--we had a great time! Our seats were really good--could see everything pretty close up. It was so cool to see them performing live and in person!! It was Nastia's birthday today (19) so we all got to sing happy birthday to her which was pretty cool!! I loved seeing Shannon Miller--she is still my all time favorite gymnast ever and still has the grace and presence of when she was in Atlanta 1996 games.

The guys were really awesome! I liked the way that they had videos of each of the gymnasts talking on the big screen and then they would perform live.

Danica was pretty much star-struck the whole night. I kept looking over at her and her expression on her face said it all. I later asked her what was going through her mind when she was watching Nastia and Shawn and she just got this big smile on her face and said "I want to be able to do all that!"

We didn't get any autographs, but just being there was amazing enough. We did manage to get a few t-shirts and a program.

It was a great night and one that we will definitely remember for a long time!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back