Parents DD/DS first time in the gym pics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Apologies if it's been done before! I was going through pictures for profile albums, and then it turned into a real life album project for grandparents lol. I found some winners of Ashleys first time ever in a gym, her 1st birthday! I remember being all stressed out about it, where to have it, if 1 year olds do parties, etc. In the end we just invited friends with kids (since 1 yr olds don't have stunningly packed social calendars lol) and watched them play with family. It was awesome :)

Forgive the quality, these were pre-digital camera days! I had to scan these. Post em if you got em :)

Playing with the parachute
Ashley1stbday3.jpg

Stealing things from boys at such a young age!
FBDayBinkyStealMyspace2.jpg

Eating her cake! Ignore the hair, it was just dyed and looking a lil punk rock lol
FBDayStacieAshleyMyspace.jpg

Those are adorable Linsul, thanks for sharing those.

Those are absolutely adorable. Isn't it amazing how fast the time flies? How old is she now??

Oh yes it is amazing! She's going to be 6 next month! This weekend was one of those 'oh Lord she's getting so big and not a baby anymore!' eye openers. We got pedicures together this weekend, she normally just wants polish. This time she sat down and said 'my feet are all rough, I think I'm going to need to exfoliate.' and she actually let them do the pumice stone scrub with no giggles. She used my phone to call her grandma and recited the pledge of allegiance while waiting for me to finish. I was looking at her critically for the first time in a while, she's lost her baby fat and is getting so tall. I put her in my lap and hugged her so hard, I don't know how much longer she'll let me do that!

lol, the look on the little boy's face is pretty funny...("you have exactly 3 seconds to return that young lady")

(cute baby)

Aw aren't they lovely!!! My baby is leaving home in September for college, eek!

Oh man, if I'm getting emo over 'pedicure maturity' and being able to recite the pledge of allegiance I can only imagine what a wreck college will make me. Maybe she'll have some trying teenage moments that will make it easier to help her pack when the time comes lol! I hope it's going well for you and your DD, it's scary but exciting I bet!

lol, the look on the little boy's face is pretty funny...("you have exactly 3 seconds to return that young lady")

(cute baby)

Oh he was so mad! We just sat there and watched the drama play out for a few minutes because it was so funny. Bad bad parents lol!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back