Parents Dd got her pullover today

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

E

Ex member

My youngest dd has had a chin up bar for 4 weeks to help build up strength to do a chin up (she couldn't do one), dd has been working hard on her chin ups and just generally hanging on the bar and doind skin the cats. I have been helping dd do pull ups by gently supporting her while she does most of the work.

Today while practising her chin ups dd was able to do a little jump and pull her self into a chin up so her head was over the bar, dd has also been working on chin up holds in pike and tuck. Dd did her chin up and she managed to get herself over the bar into a front support, she had a mat under her so the bar was forehead height and jumped into a chin up and piked herself over the bar into a front support, something must of clicked, she did 10 of them.

She is so pleased and excited (so am I)

"into a chin up and piked herself over the bar into a front support, something must of clicked"--Tiny Dancer, my Little A did her first unassisted back pullover last week, too! The mat under her made the difference, but she did all the work while I watched. She was beaming. She also crushed her 8-year old brother in a wheelbarrow race today (I held A's legs while she walked on her hands; my husband held our son's legs). This little girl is strong! Isn't it fun to watch them grow beautiful muscles and confidence?!?!

My dd is also getting stronger, she can now do leg lifts (not pretty but she can do a few with some sort of control, dd also loves "wheel barrows", she can walk up and down steps doing them.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back