Parents DD got ro bhs and front hip circle in same week

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomtotwo

Proud Parent
Is there something magic about turning 6? All of a sudden she is learning skill after skill after being pretty stagnant for about 6 months. She's gone from not even being able to do even a bad bhs on trampoline to doing a really good looking ro bhs on the regular floor in a month. The progress is amazing. And she just all of a sudden can do the front hip circle. No muscling up. Just one day she couldn't do it, the next she could. Anyway, thanks for letting me brag.

AWESOME!! I thought my daughter was never going to get the back kick over (from bridge) and then one day it just clicked. Proud Momma moment lol.

AWESOME!! I thought my daughter was never going to get the back kick over (from bridge) and then one day it just clicked. Proud Momma moment lol.
Hey, I'm there with ya! This surge of skills started with her finally getting her back walkover, which the rest of her group has had for a long time. That was a proud moment, and just a month and a half ago!!

hahaha, i love this.. my lil one is a level 3 (training 4) and on the monday after her first meet last year she started kicking over and back hipping like a pro.. 2 meets later she had her sole circle dismount.. she is nearly 5 1/2.. i sooo hope that 6 brings her the same luck as your daughter! that front hip circle is really a big deal!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back