Members see FEWER ads

A

arcade

DD2 had to do one L6 meet to move to 7:

Vault - 9.4 - 1st place
Bars - 9.0 - 1st place
Beam - 8.9 - 1st place tie
Floor - 9.45 - 1st place

AA 36.75 - now officially a level 7, way to go!!

Those are terrific scores for Level 6! It sounds like she is certainly ready for Level 7. Way to go! :)

Great Job!!! We have state next Sat. and then we are off to 7 also. Our first 7 meet will be in December. When is hers?

:)

Thanks for the kinds comments, they did have fun. We will have our practice meet in Dec and then 1st meet in Jan. Which meets will you be going to ?

wow! what a way to score out of 6. those are awesome scores for a level 6, let alone first meet at L6. tell her to have fun in level 7!!

That is so awesome - congrats to her and good luck with level 7 :D

Candy Cane Classic in Dec
Friends of Achievers Invitational
Kim Zmeskal's Texas Prime
Metroplex Challenge
and a few qualifiers around here.
We are not traveling out of state since we are doing a split 6/7 year.

How about you?

Is she going to do states at level 6 - she should be state champion with those scores! Wow!

Candy Cane Classic in Dec
Friends of Achievers Invitational
Kim Zmeskal's Texas Prime
Metroplex Challenge
and a few qualifiers around here.
We are not traveling out of state since we are doing a split 6/7 year.

How about you?

All of ours are in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana - our 8-10's get to go to California. Our state meet will be at the end of March. Good luck for States this weekend !! I hope we can come to Texas sometime soon, we always do one big travel meet.

Is she going to do states at level 6 - she should be state champion with those scores! Wow!

Thanks, she had to do one level 6 meet to score out of six but has been a L7 since June so will compete at state as a 7 at the end of March.

I can't wait to see/ hear about her level 7 routines! Good luck and well done!

Excellent! Way to blast right through Level 6! She will have so much fun moving on to L7 , I'm sure. Tell her congrats from us!:p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back