Parents DD's 1st Meet Ever

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow, she is amazing! She just looks totally at home on the competition floor. Do you mind if I ask how long she's been doing gymnastics? (I'm trying to get straight in my head who everyone is here)

I sometimes think we need flow charts. Most of the time I have you all worked out, but I still have to stop and think now and again.:rolleyes::confused:

I was blown away by A!!! You can sure tell what part of the world her coaches come from. All the little things are there---toe point, straight legs, "pretty fingers", and overall polished appearance. She is just gorgeous. The vault will come with time and possible just growing a little so she can add a little more umph to her run. She's got the form, just need a little more power.

Loved the in car interview on the way to the meet. So, when do we get to see this darling compete again?

Oh---also really liked the meet leos.

She is an amazing little gymnast! How old is she?
She reminded me so much of my daughter in her mannerisms and from afar I could easily confuse them, lol!

I'm sure you are so proud of her, as you have every right to be!!

Wow, she is amazing! She just looks totally at home on the competition floor. Do you mind if I ask how long she's been doing gymnastics? (I'm trying to get straight in my head who everyone is here)

Thanks so much for your nice comments... she was honestly so incredible nervous, and could not way to get her routines over with ha ha!

well, she started on, what our gym called, pre-team in a competitive program about 2 years ago (2 year anniversary coming up in a couple of weeks:D) with current coaches... they did not compete below L5.

but her 1st gym class was a mommy & me when she was almost 2. She did fun rec (about an hour a week) until she joined her little pre-team class.

I sometimes think we need flow charts. Most of the time I have you all worked out, but I still have to stop and think now and again.:rolleyes::confused:

I think it is easier to remember now since a few of us have been here since almost the beginning, but yea, with all of the new members - a flow chart is a must LOL!

I just wanted to say thank you all for such kind comments... A turned 7 in Sep, and because our coaches did not compete below L5, she had to wait. Of course now we are at a gym where they compete L4 with same coaches :rolleyes: LOL! She was lucky to be able to watch & cheer on her teammates compete last seaon so she learned a lot from that - but nothing beats the real thing:p She had waited what felt like a very long time to compete, and she was so incredibly excited for her day.

She shook off a lot of her meet nerves - so she says :D & is excited to compete her next meet in December. It will be a home meet, so it should be a fun time... & then we are off to OH for a biggie :eek:

Thanks again.

She did an amazing job! Scoring was tough and yet she did so well. A, you are such a wonderful little gymnast. E and I just love to watch all your videos. Good luck on all the meets you have coming up.

Great routines. She is SO CUTE! I love the car interview.. I really got a sense of what a great kid she is, by the end of the video I was a little misty because I knew all she needed was that 7.0 to qualify!

I am such a softie!

What a great job she did. You can really see how tiny she looks after she missed the squat on and pulls her self up, the bars look so huge without the block she did her glide swing off of. She will have an awesome level 5 season.

Barb

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back