Parents DD's Accomplishment of the week

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This is my first time starting a thread, but I just had to say how proud I am of my DD.

She is training Level 5 at a small gym, so the parents do not have room to stay and watch. When I arrived to pick her up last night, she came running up to me all excited. She said I had to watch what we learned to do. With a big smile on her face, she did her fly away and landed it cleaning.:) I realize this is not part of the level 5 requirement, but the coach works on level 6/7 skills with some of the gymnast that are progressing well.

Thanks for having a website that allows parents to express their feelings.

Way to go!! Such a big girl skill!! I just love when they get excited over making a new skill. It's just so important to them :)

That is awesome! Not an easy skill. She should be very proud! My dd is a level 6 and had a huge fear of them. She now has it, but it was a long road. A big ole way to go to your gymmie!

Congrats to her! Those look so fun. Abby can't wait to do them, though it will be awhile. It is so great when they can uptrain.

Congrats to your dd on getting her flyaway!!!!!It is always so fun for the girls when they get to uptrain I wished our gym could do it more often.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back