DD's first meet of season...1st hosted meet at our brand new facility!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Azgymmiemom

Proud Parent
Hi, all! Please send some good luck vibes our way! Our boosters club is hosting its first meet at our brand new gym facility this Saturday. It is going to be a LONG day for all of us!! level 4-10 in three sessions. We have been very fortunate with lots of donations, and we have a very skilled, very experienced meet coordinatior, so everything is coming together great!!

This is dd Mia's 1st meet of the season...she had four meets last fall as a level 4, and she still needs to hit that 34 AA score to move to level 5(that's what her coaches told her). This is region one, and from what I've seen and heard here, our judging is HARSH and TOUGH!! She has been training with the 5's for about a month now, and she is raring to go...I think this is more important to her than even getting shiny medals!! (she won't compete level 5 till next fall-even if they move her up now, which she is fine with, because, even though she has all the skills, she doesn't know the routines yet and she could use the time to get better form, of course-she just wants to be able to tell everyone that she is a level 5!! lol)

So, anyway, some good luck for her is appreciated...she has three meets to hit that 34, which is her goal!! She got a 33.925 TWICE last fall!!

thank you in advance!!

Sending lots of good luck vibes! She was so close last fall so I am sure she will hit it this spring.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back